Help your kids discover the wonders behind creation. Join us to make the world our laboratory.
- Electricity, Magnets, Matter, Color and Light, Simple Machines
- Periodic Table of the Elements
- Plants, Worms, Fungi, Aquaponics
- Butterflies and Moths, Insects
- Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, Pond Biology, Owls
- Human Body (Systems, Heart, Brain, etc.)
- SC Ocean Life
- Schoolyard Habitats
- The Science of Sound
- Geology, Volcanoes, Rocks and Fossils
Every month, be one of our students to come for a 90 minute class. We use modern technology and lab tools such as microscopes to create a hands-on experience kids love. Students are frequently sent home with supplies and further content to continue their learning.
Ellen Kahue has lots of exciting things to share in the video below. From local field trips, and webinars, to constellations and monarch butterflies, these online classes are at your own pace and will enable your children to bring science and nature right into your homes.
What makes the Monarch Butterfly so captivating?
Join Ellen to see what life is like being royalty with the Monarch Butterfly, see their habitats, migration patterns, anatomy, and of course the mesmerizing metamorphosis.
For ages 7-12
Constellations & Telescopes
In this two part course, learn the skills of an astronaut!
• Basic mechanics of telescopes
• Best practices of telescopes
• Which apps to get
• Learning about the 12 Constellations
• Where to find the Constellations
• Biblical understanding
For ages 7-12
This is a MUST for those who love space! Don’t miss it!